Job: Air Duct Cleaning Sales Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Air Duct Cleaning Sales Manager
* Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of Stanley Steemer in the community. Prospect for new business by joining and networking within various organizations.
* Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeting areas (i.e. HVAC Contractors, Building Engineers, Property Managers Restoration Companies, Etc.).
* Completes a competitive analysis of other air duct cleaning companies to understand our advantages/value over the competition.
* Develop a business plan for attaining the budgeted air duct revenue after researching strengths and areas of improvement of your provided service and the typical "profile" of successful clients.
* Design an action plan to successfully accomplish the new/current business plan.
* Design and submit estimates to gain new profitable accounts. Estimate information to include expected time for completion, price, # of crews and trucks, contact person, time of job and any special needs. Record all aspects of the sales process up to and including closing the sale.
* Coordinate/Manage Air Duct crews to complete Air Duct jobs and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
* Meet with staff weekly to review accounts, progress and goals.
* Call and follow-up with the client after every Air Duct job and ensure client satisfaction. Based upon potential revenue, be present at the job site.
* Monitors Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis to collect on past due accounts and ensure on-going payment. Keep the manager aware of status of accounts.
* Coordinates and sends invoices and statements monthly. Keep detailed notes on dates and individuals spoken to in regards to account payment.
* Utilize a time management system to organize your workday to achieve the highest productivity level.
* Develop a professional portfolio to combine various marketing tools, air duct literature and recommendation letters to educate the prospective client about Stanley Steemer services.
* Maintain certification from appropriate industry professionals, such as NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association.)
Skills / Requirements
Air Duct Cleaning Sales Manager Job Requirements
* HVAC industry experience is a plus, but not required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Previous sales experience preferred
* Previous business management experience
* Occasional travel for business purposes