Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Material Assembler
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Manufacturing Material Assembler.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Will perform assembly operations according to assembly instructions and package goods for delivery
- Use hand and air activated hand tool to assemble products and pack finished products
- Inspect parts (visually or using a gauge) to meet set standards
- Return flawed products to production for reworking
- Able to operate forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and overhead crane
- Read and interpret basic engineering drawings, specifications, bills of material and operating procedures
- Active participation in efforts toward continuous improvement
- Wear appropriate safety equipment and maintain a safe work atmosphere
- Maintain effect and efficient relationships with fellow employees and customers
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with all company contacts
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential customers
- High school diploma or GED required
- Entry level position
- Able to work professionally with coworkers, supervisors and customers
- Reliable, detail oriented
The company offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.