Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 4101
- The incumbent performs duties necessary to repair and maintain exterior and interior finishes of Tinker AFB structures. Performs general maintenance and repair of structures or equipment requiring practical skill and knowledge in trades such as painting, drywall repair, and drywall finishing.
- Keeps supervisor apprised of unique situations and problems encountered and identify and reports safety, environmental and other work requirements for resolution.
- Repairs damaged facilities using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings; painting structures and equipment; replacing damaged sheet rock. Finishing/texturing new drywall installation and drywall repairs.
- Uses a variety of paints, stains and epoxy’s as well as painters’ tools, portable power tools and standard measuring instruments.
- Removes, repairs & reinstalls doors and trim pieces/materials associated with work performed during painting and finishing.
- Utilizes and interprets technical manuals, shop directives, blueprints, sketches, diagrams, and specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- Works in confined spaces or at heights up to a maximum of 185 feet utilizing a man lift/boom lift or ladder.
- Responsible for completing daily work order log documenting inspections, maintenance and repair information, to include work performed, materials used and hours worked on each assigned work order.
- Interfaces with customers and responsible for customer feedback, as applicable.
- Operates motor vehicles in accordance with company vehicle policies.
- Complies with applicable federal, state, United States Air Force (USAF) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) environmental laws and regulations.