Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Norris - Maintenance Technician
Assists with planning and executing the preventive, predictive, and condition-based maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
• Attends to breakdowns, diagnoses faults, and oversees equipment improvements and time-critical repairs.
• Assists Facilities, Quality and Manufacturing Engineering on problem identification, trouble shooting and equipment issue resolution and repair.
• Oversees spare parts inventory and may use a computerized maintenance management system.
• Performs basic equipment engineering design evaluations; may recommend alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• May coach line employees on basic maintenance procedures.
• Knows and complies with all safety policies and procedures.
• Contributes to the department continuous improvement culture.
• Maintains a clean and well-organized work area.
• Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
• Other duties as required.
Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Good math and analytical skills.
Good organizational and time management skills.
Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
Up to two years of experience in an appropriate technical field required.