Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA (Sat/Sun Nights)
Working in the Skilled Nursing, the CNA will assist residents with activities of daily living, based upon the needs of the resident and in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan as may be directed by supervisors. The successful candidate must be licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant and have at least one (1) year of experience working with older adults in a long term care setting. In addition, must also possess the ability to deal tactfully with associates, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Hours for this position are as follows:
- Saturday and Sunday 10:30pm - 7:00am
- Records all entries on flow sheets, resident records, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner; uses only authorized abbreviations established by facility.
- Ensures that resident’s room is ready for receiving new residents; greets new residents and escorts them to room; introduces resident to other residents and personnel as appropriate; provides tour of unit.
- Assists residents in preparing for and transporting to and from medical appointments, activity and social programs.
- Provides daily range of motion exercises, as instructed.
- Checks resident’s vital signs, measures weight and height, and records data as instructed; reports any variances to Charge Nurse.
- Serves food in the dining room in a way that promotes a pleasant and dignified environment; Serves food trays to residents who cannot come to the dining room, as directed; performs after meal care for residents and records intake, as instructed.
- Performs restorative and rehabilitative procedures, as instructed.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
One (1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current state of Oklahoma Long Term Care Certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification