Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Supt Spec
at Avacend, Inc.
Prepares the coordination for new, multi-location, and complex projects associated with Complex. Performs order entry of service codes and ensures billing. Fields questions from customers on details of services being installed and correct preparedness procedures. This position works directly with clients Order Manager(s) to ensure that orders are accurate, complete, and entered in a timely fashion. This position also handles and responds to inquiries through phone, mail, or email contacts with customers by fielding and escalating customer issues to the Order Manager(s).
10 hour shift from 9am-8pm CST, 4 days a week, but it could be any days from M-Friday and possibility of weekends
1. The person will be able to handle all Complex Orders as defined by clients Business (e.g. multisite, national carriers, government, large retail, on/off & combination fiber, type II orders).
2. Coordinates medium to large and/or moderately complex projects under some supervision.
3. Enters customer order data and billing information into ICOMS and Order Management System (OMS) in an accurate and timely manner.
4. Coordinate installation dates and times with dispatch, customer, and/or customer vendor.
5. Schedules customer due date in ICOMS and OMS.
6. Performs quality control checks on all orders and project content, including validation of DTW & other provision information.
7. Adheres to procedural and administrative aspects of customer installation.
8. Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions; works with Order Manager(s) to determine appropriate solutions and/or responses.
9. Provides departmental support to Order Manager(s) personnel.
10. Ability to escalate and translate customer needs to internal workgroup.
11. Abides to processes and regulatory knowledge as needed during the pre-installation phase.
12. Communicates relevant information to all internal team members, such as change in schedule dates.