Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. B3H Corporation is seeking MC-12 Pilots. AFSOC requires contractor support to JAVAMAN TSOs on MC-12 aircraft located at the Will Rogers Air National Guard Base, OK. AFSOC requires aircrew, scheduling, registrar, and Opposing Force/Mission Rehearsal Trainers (OPFOR/MRT) support for the JAVAMAN TSOs. Position is contingent on contract award.
- Facilitate airborne TSO MQT and CT by flying schedules sorties in accordance with TSO MQT syllabus and CT parameters.
- Ensure syllabus tasks are 100% complete within the time specified for the lesson
- Participate in Scenario Development with instructors and OPFOR as required to meet the requirements of this contract. May be required to role-play notional air or ground entities per the scenario.
- Use air traffic control services and radio calls during instruction that are IAW the most current edition of Federal Aviation Administration Order 7110.65, or applicable International Civil Aviation Organization manuals and circulars for OCONUS sites.
- Provide MC-12W mission pilots for the sole purpose of maintaining mission qualification in the MC-12W for the aircrew under this contract. These instructors are not to instruct or evaluate Active Duty, Reserve or Air National Guard pilots or sensor operators.
- Qualified in the MC-12 and were current in U.S. military aircraft within the previous two years
- Aircraft qualified within the previous four (4) years if one of the following conditions are met at the time of hiring: the candidate performed eight (8) years of military operational flying duty or at least 100 hours experience as a qualified operator in the proposed MDS and associated mission sets or in lieu of MC-12 qualification, SOF-experienced Pilots with BE-300 type-rating with Proline 21 differences certification are acceptable
- Medical: Must possess FAA Class III flight physical or military equivalent.
- Secret Clearance