Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Accounting Services
The Staff Accountant / Full-Charge Bookkeeper (Accounting Outsourcing Services Associate) position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Dedication to client service is essential to coordinating work for our clients in the following areas:
- Payroll and accounts payable processing
- Sales tax reporting and income tax preparation
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Monthly and year-end closing assistance
- Account/bank reconciliations and depreciation schedule preparation
- Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance or other business-related field or a minimum of 4 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper or staff accountant
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
- Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree, Intaact, Creative Solutions or similar general ledger software package desired. Prior experience with PFX Engagement and
- GoFileRoom would be a plus
- The ability to effectively interact with clients, partners and fellow employees
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.