CASE & ASSOCIATES
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CASE & ASSOCIATES
Oklahoma - Yukon
Responsible for painting, caulking, grouting, repairing/replacing floor tile and drywall, and assisting in light maintenance work to prepare apartments for new residents.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Determining and communicating to the Property Manager any supplies (paint, brushes, etc.) necessary to paint vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents
- Painting all walls, trim, doors, window frames, ceilings, vents, closets, shelving, and cabinets in vacant apartment units between tenants
- Caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and cabinets in both vacant and occupied units (as needed)
- Repairing/replacing floor tile (as needed)
- Completing work orders in occupied apartments related to painting, caulking, or grouting
- Painting the interior clubhouse, offices, models, laundry rooms, exterior entranceway, pool gates and decks, exterior fences/meter box housings, gazebo areas, mailbox areas, and curbs on an as-needed basis
- Touch-up painting in occupied units or common areas around property as assigned by Property Manager
- Hanging sheetrock and patching or repairing holes in walls or ceilings
- Assisting Maintenance Technician with work orders and Porter with daily duties, as necessary
- Depositing ice-melt and shoveling snow during inclement weather
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager
- Six (6) months of experience in apartments and/or residential
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- Must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders; use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.