Enid Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service III at Enid High
at Enid Public Schools
- Must be able to lift and pull approximately up to 40 pounds of packaged frozen food and prepared food on a daily basis.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Learn and succssfully manage the financial duties for daily deposits and reports for the Child Nutrition Department.
- Assists in serving meals where assigned
- Performs cleaning duties which consist of sweeping and mopping floors, picking up trays, and washing, cooking, and eating utensils.
- Performs related duties as required.
REPORTS TO: School Principal, Child Nutrition Director, Cafeteria Manager
JOB OVERVIEW: To see that students are served nutritional, attractive, and hot meals under the direction of the Child Nutrition Supervisor.
- See that food delivered by the Child Nutrition Department arrives in good condition and report all shortages or poor conditions to Child Nutrition Department.
- Set up the counter as directed so that food can be served quickly and properly.
- See that hot food is served hot, and cold food it served cold.
- Be able, by following recipes, to prepare all food items on menu, such as, meats, vegetables, bread, salads, pastries and other dishes.
- Schedule food prepartaion so that food will be prepared and ready at proper time to serve students. Schedule advance preparation for next day meals.
- Know and follow sanitary methods of handling food and practice good personal hygiene.
- May assist supervisor in ordering food and supplies.
- Attend in-service training as directed by Child Nutrition Department.
- Any other duties as requested by supervisor.
The responsibilities of a Child Nutrition II worker are to assist other Child Nutrition workers in serving the best quality meals to our students. They help assist in keeping a clean, safe environment for students to meals to be prepared and served.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 175 or 180 days
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position is in a cafeteria setting.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, lifting and moving objects of approximately 40 pounds.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: Must wear long slacks (jeans) and enclosed-toe shoes.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board's policy on Evaluation of Support Personnel.
SALARY RANGE: Is based on the EPS Support Negotiated Contract Scale.
BENEFITS: In accordance with the EPS Support Negotiated Contract.
The Responsibilities and Physcial Requirements listed above represent a summary of the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation.This job description does not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may be asked to perform. Additional responsibilities, tasks, and other duties may be assigned as needed. As an equal opportunity employer, Enid Public Schools will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities the ability to perform their job duties/functions.
Job Contact Information
Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)