Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Administrative/Clerical - All Positions
- Job ID
The Mail Coordinator is responsible for the collection, processing, tracking, sorting and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail, quickly and accurately at the Tulsa Shared Service Center. Additional responsibilities include printing, folding, distributing and mailing out print jobs which support various Tulsa Shared Services departments. The position will support common floor copiers, change consumables as needed and report and follow up on break/fix tickets. Front desk/receptionist responsibilities will be incurred during breaks and scheduled vacations.
This position is located at 14002 E. 21st St. Suite 1500 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Retrieve mail via FedEx Express, USPS, FedEx Ground and other deliveries daily.
- Sort and distribute FedEx Express and other mail deliveries as received
- Open/follow-up and distribute "mystery mail" as received
- Collect mail from common mail pods daily to ensure timely outgoing mail procedures
- Assist Tulsa Shared Service Center employees with sending business FedEx packages
- Print incoming "jobs" as received by various departments
- Fold/insert the various printed letters and checks and prepare for mail-out
- Maintain rapport with various department contacts and inventory office supplies
- Order and stock paper for public printers
- Relieve front desk receptionist for AM and PM breaks, lunch break, evening shift and vacations
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma
- 1+ years’ experience working with mail in a fast paced environment required
- Must have strong customer service and telephone skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to handle objects up to 40 pounds while standing, walking and bending.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11/hour commensurate with experience.
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work a 40 hour work week between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am- 6:00pm.
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Able to function in a team oriented environment.
- Works well under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees.