Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Transportation - All Positions
- Job ID
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Full time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will work with the existing team responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position will be located at our office on 2222 N 73rd East Ave., Tulsa, OK, 74115.
The starting pay is $11/hr and this full time position includes a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K match, among other benefits.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily)
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to PDI process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work for $11/hr
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm