Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Manager- Tulsa, OK
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ? Tulsa, OK
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Workforce Manager, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Workforce Manager is responsible for managing a manpower pool of 50-100 employees, working to ensure current and future workforce needs are met along with developing improvements to current processes. Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as well as confidentiality, and proficiency in use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of progressive administrate/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry
- Education: Associate Degree
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year of progressive administrative/field experience in the Operations or Construction industry
- Is involved in the hiring process and meets with new hires during Onboarding.
- Meets with Project Managers on a scheduled weekly basis to review manpower needs.
- Communicates with other internal manpower resources to review projected manpower.
- Assists with planning, organizing, and staffing construction projects.
- Acts as a coach and developer of talent (coaching/mentoring); as well as skillfully selects and trains those individuals.
- Assists in mentoring of new employees, creates/maintains management relationships.
- Improves the overall quality of field personnel by helping to keep certifications current, expanding licensing, and increasing awareness of training possibilities through frequent communications with field personnel.
- Develops, administers, and oversees all employee performance evaluation processes.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Visits various jobsites and interacts with crew, customers, foremen, and general contractors to ensure proper job progress and to support and encourage safe behavior, including safety audits.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.