GateHouse Media, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Projects Fulfillment Coordinator
at GateHouse Media, Inc.
|Title:||Special Projects Fulfillment Coordinator|
|Location:||OK - Oklahoma City|
Special Projects Fulfillment CoordinatorPart time position assuring fulfillment of customer orders on a daily basis; specifically maintaining standards for contracted work. 24 - 32 hours per week on a daily M-F schedule.
• Receive customer requests and organize by defined specs.
• Accurately print, inspect, pack and ship multiple batches of various materials based on the defined specs.
• Work according to daily order streams to match orders with necessary shipping requirements Adheres to Fulfillment team’s quality control procedures.
• Ensure all material included is accurate and prepared properly.
• Assists in maintaining integrity of inventory. Participates in all inventory counts.
• Makes sure work areas are kept clean at all times, maintaining organized work area keeping applicable tools available at all times.
• Other duties as assigned by project.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Computer literate with background in Sheets, Excel and gmail
• Strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills needed.
• Reliability is imperative, as is the ability to work independently and timely
• Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
• Must pass drug and background check.
• Adaptable to daily warehouse environment
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to stand, bend, squat for prolong periods of time
• Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet dead