Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vehicle Control Clerk
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- RAC Operations
- OKC - Administrative Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
The primary objective of the Vehicle Control Clerk is to contact overdue customers via a Predictive Dialer from inbound and outbound calls to ensure an appropriate and timely resolution to overdue rental contracts is achieved. The Vehicle Control Clerk may receive calls from customers inquiring about the Do-Not-Rent Status. The Vehicle Control Clerk is expected to make decisions related to the DNR status of a customer’s account to either keep on the DNR list or research and/or make contact with responsible party that placed on DNR to find a resolution to remove from DNR with the best possible service to meet the needs of both Hertz and our Customers. Key Result Areas:
• Logs onto the phone system for inbound and outbound calls.
• Documents accurate notes within the Global Vehicle Control System and DNR system for all calls.
• Checks/works afterhours voicemail box.
• Checks/works the department email box.
• Process’s DNR requests, both additions and removals within 48 hours.
• Can assist in backup duties helping the Security Admin Clerks or Admin Clerk as needed.
• Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customers.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
• General High School Diploma Professional Experience:
• Previous experience in a “call-center” environment is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer Service orientated.
• Data Entry.
• Typing 30 WPM.
• Flexible to handle any task at a moment’s notice.
• Bi-lingual is preferred.
• Positive, adaptable, patient, calm, loyal, responsible.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.