Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coord Patient Access
at Hillcrest Medical Center
The ER Registration Coordinator oversees the ER registration staff; problem solves; and provides guidance with day-to-day questions and procedures and make schedule for Registration and PBX staff. The coordinator is highly experienced in all procedures of assigned area and is able to make complex decisions. The coordinator ensures that staff members have the proper training, updates, and assessments needed to successfully complete their tasks. The coordinator provides Quality Assurance checks on all work completed within the department and assists with evaluations. In addition, the coordinator staffs the registration areas 100% of work hours in order to stay abreast of procedures, changes and needs within the departmental areas.
1) Introduces self to patient and explains what their purpose to serve the patient is.
2) Gathers demographic data from the patient to register them for treatment.
3) Gathers financial data for billing purposes.
4) Collect all POS and POA at time of service.
5) Always asks the patient if there is something else they can do for them when they have completed the registration process.
6) Other duties as assigned by the Director.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.