Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Performs routine and emergency CT procedures and produces quality images while applying both radiation and physical safety measures.
1) Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
2) Calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot CT and Radiology equipment.
3) Load and operate power injectors for contrast media administration.
4) Position patients for CT scan using immobilization and protective equipment as needed, including starting IVs.
5) Evaluate CT images for technical quality, exposure, and transmit to PACS.
6) Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with regulations and ensure patient/employee safety
7) Operate CT scanner to provide cross-sectional images and data for medical treatment and diagnosis.
8) Assist Radiologists and other health care practitioners during interventional CT procedures.
Graduate of an accredited two-year Radiologic Technology training program in a school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the AMA.
BLS certification, Demonstrate proficiency in all study protocols at facility.
Competency in components of Radiography and Computed Tomography practice as appropriate.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or Registry Eligible. Must possess and maintain a current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.