Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Case Management
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Case Management department is an integrated, multi-disciplinary department, which supports caregivers to provide the highest quality, most clinically appropriate case to patients while promoting the most cost-effective utilization of the hospital’s resources. This department is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our employees, our patients and one another. With great teamwork and a knowledgeable staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people.
If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team, please apply today!
What You’ll Do
The Director of Case Management is responsible for strategy, function and operations of the Case Management Department. This position will report to the CFO and will align facility initiatives with the Division VP of Case Management. The Director will ensure:
- Case Management teams enhance consistent clinical, service and financial outcomes through the implementation of exemplar practice
- He/she will provide leadership and direction to Managers and Staff as appropriate
- Quality, functional excellence and accomplishment of strategic and operational objectives
Ideally, the Director will also be able to perform all essential functions of this role.
What You’ll Bring
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred, Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a related field, supervisory experience is required
- Oklahoma RN Licensure Required, CCM preferred
- Ability to learn EPIC and other programs as assigned
- Must have a passion for excellence
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.