Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Nursing, Cardiovascular ICU
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Oklahoma Heart Institute (OHI) Heart Hospital is part of Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS). Hillcrest HealthCare System is changing lives for the better, together. Located on the campus of Hillcrest Medical Center, OHI is the state's largest, most comprehensive hospital of its kind, featuring more than 183,000 square feet of space and a capacity for 104 beds. From complete diagnostic services - including six 24/7 cath labs with some of the fastest treatment times in the nation - to open heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation and a heart failure center, OHI Institute is proud to offer a full spectrum of services designed to help patients live longer, healthier lives. We invite you to learn more about the comprehensive services, state-of-the-art technology and modern amenities that make Oklahoma Heart Institute the best choice for heart care.
OHI Heart Hospital is currently looking for a member to join our team! The Manager of Nursing for CV/ICU will lead a vibrant and energetic team of professionals for OHI.
What You’ll Do
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Operations, personnel and financial management of the unit
- Achieving optimum performance by ensuring continuity and quality of service and care through the management of overall day-to-day operations
- Adhering to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety
- Establish and foster positive working relationships with physician groups
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of related nursing experience required
- BSN Required
- Master of Science preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong CV clinical skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills within area of expertise
- Mature interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Solid written communication skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Epic required
What We Offer?
- Competitive pay? (Salary, Sign-on and Relocation)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance?
- 401k with Company match?
- Company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage?
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank?
- Tuition Reimbursement?
- Advancement and career development opportunities?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.