Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hillcrest Medical Center
RN, OPS, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, FT - 6:30a-3p, w/call
At Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, we're proud to offer advanced services right here at home – from our Peggy V. Helmerich Birthing Center, to outpatient surgeries and preventative care. And when you need emergency care, our 24/7 emergency physician –staffed ER is right where you want it to be – close by- to give you prompt medical treatment. Supports the organization's mission, vision and values. This position has the responsibility of supporting the mission of the hospital, which is to provide patients with the highest quality of healthcare within an atmosphere of genuine caring. Position has the responsibility of supporting mission of the hospital; demonstrating the knowledge and skills to carry out the nursing process; care to al patients, coordinating healthcare services that reflect philosophy and standards of ambulatory health and nursing care of assigned patients'; promoting teamwork with physicians and personnel from other departments; initiates healthcare training and education to the patient and/or patient's significant other to facilitate recovery.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current RN license in the State of Oklahoma
- Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of date of hire
- Must obtain PALS within 6 months of date of hire
- Current BLS certification required.
- (1) or more current years of acute care experience as a RN with (1) year in ambulatory healthcare setting preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to perform the technical skills outlined in performance standards.
- Demonstrates leadership and teaching skills
- Must be able to provide nursing care to patients of all ages, neonatal to geriatric population
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.