Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgery Scrub Tech, part time
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing (HHC) is part of Ardent Health Services, based in Nashville, Tennessee. Ardent makes considerable investments in people, technology, facilities, and communities, producing high quality care and extraordinary results.
HHC is currently hiring a part time Surgery Scrub Tech to join our team!
Candidates for the position will be responsible for the following:
* Under the supervision of the RN and surgeon, acts as the scrub technician to provide nursing care for the patient
undergoing a surgical procedure.
* Will assist in the G.I. Lab and occasionally in the OB C-section room, if requested.
* Demonstrates the appropriate skill and ability, based on scope of practice, level of training, and/or licensure to assess,
treat, and/or care for patients based on the age of the patient. Age groups include newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients.
* Will prepare and sterilize instruments, supplies, and equipment for sterile/clean use for patient care throughout the
* High School Diploma/GED
* Surgical Tech- must be within 3 months of graduation of program; required to receive certification within 3 months of graduation of program.
* N95 Fit Test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.