IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E6 Supply Readiness Center (SRC) Manager
at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job Title: Supply Readiness Center (SRC) Manager
The SRC Manager coordinates and plans the warehouse storage and distribution of the products and materials within the E6B CLS Program. Directs all personnel assigned to the SRC and serves as the Point of Contact on all material related issues in the SRC.
- Schedules employees, resolves staffing and personnel issues, monitors defined metrics, supervises SRC personnel, and meets with the Government customer to determine their needs and requirements.
- Establishes and maintains written procedures for the proper control of Government Furnished Property.
- Ensures shipment of detachment pack ups and retrogrades.
- Coordinates all shipping requirements.
- Submits changes to established procedures ensuring all functions are consistent with written procedures.
- Assists Site Managers in establishing and maintaining material stocking levels to ensue materials are available to meet maintenance requirements.
- Coordinates closely with the Site Managers on program logistic issues.
- Monitors inspection of incoming items against orders for accuracy, completeness, and defects.
- Arranges for the return and replacement of defective items.
- Manages periodic and special inventories; accounts for inventory variances.
- Develops and implements improvements in policies and procedures to promote efficiency, faster service, and lower costs.
- Plans and coordinates the transfer of products, materials, equipment, parts, accessories, and/or supplies between/among warehouses.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Has supervisory responsibility involving staffing, training and developing subordinates, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Creates appropriate documentation to plan material deliveries and monitor the supply chain.
- Consolidates demand and creates purchase requisitions.
- Highlights critical parts and any issues which may keep operations from meeting RFT.
- Ensures disposition of obsolete material.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related work as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately in technical matters
- Extensive knowledge of large, complex aviation CLS programs and their QA requirements.
- Broad management experience affording knowledge of contract administration, personnel administration, CLS, and business administration or specialized knowledge of customer requirements.
- Capable of managing supply functions such as storage, issue, inspection, research, repairable processing, shipping, receiving, warehousing, aircraft maintenance support, preparing MILSTRIP requisitions, and accounts for aircraft parts and equipment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in a managerial position related to CLS and material support and shall possess previous experience in inventory control and industrial and personnel relations, including assignment/ reassignment of personnel in conjunction with fluctuating workloads.
- Plus five (5) years of experience working in a DoD environment.
Security Clearance Required: SECRET