Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Organizational Development Specialist- FT- Human Resources- INTEGRIS Corporate in OKC
at INTEGRIS Health
Organizational Development Specialist, Full Time, Human Resources, INTEGRIS Corporate in OKC
Job Code: 1934
The Organizational Development (OD) Specialist is responsible for supporting system-wide talent initiatives through the application of OD principles and practices. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: leader and staff development, succession management, performance improvement and evaluation, workforce planning, and competency assessment, development, and consultation. All efforts support objectives of and link components of talent management business plan in support of organizational business goals and strategies.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Organizational Development Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Conducts analyses to identify gaps in talent programs/processes in meeting long-term business objectives.
* Plans, designs, develops and implements OD projects and programs to address identified gaps.
* Identifies and incorporates best practice information into program development and design.
* Consults with management at all levels on the value and appropriateness of OD initiatives to further business objectives.
* Collaborates with HRIS on technology issues related to OD project design and implementation.
Reports to the System Director Organizational Development.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Position requires some travel throughout the system to support HR and OD operations.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organization Psychology, Human Resources, or related field.
* 5 years experience in OD or related field.
* Experience in designing and conducting development for a wide-range of audiences.
* Prior supervisory experience preferred.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier, if needed