Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior .Net Developer
at JMA Solutions
JMA Solutions, a leading government contractor for the Federal Aviation Administration, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer. This role requires computer engineering, computer systems analysis, computer science and software engineering. This position is located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide computer software engineering expertise and technical team lead coordination to the Office of Information & Technology (AIT) for the design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and maintenance of management systems application software. This includes the provision of engineering and programming support for management systems software development and database management to enhance the AIT systems software development and database management which enhance the ability to support Aviation Safety programs and projects.
- Provide programming duties with an emphasis on requirements development, planning, analysis and design, testing & acceptance phases of the application software, verify source code compilations, creation of test scripts, test plans, documentation of security controls, and the validation of security risk analysis
- Provide support for software maintenance, diagnostics for web applications (including bug fixes), code updates, upgrades to new software versions, and disaster recovery (DR)
- Identify, manage and apply maintenance and security updates to the application and the application’s development environments
- Experience in different visual studio tool and different versions of .Net framework (C#, VB.NET, MVC5/EF6, ASP.NET)
- Experience in Cloud/DevOps toolchains (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible Towers)
- Experience with Java Script, J Query, bootstrap, css, LINQ, T-SQL, C#.Net, VB .Net, Telerik DevCraft, Infragistics
- Experience in writing Procedures & Queries in SQL Server
- Experience in setup and configuration of IIS web server
- Good analysis skills for trouble shooting Production issues
- Experience analyze the code for the cross-impacts while developing defects and enhancements for releases
- Work on Web Service API s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Work with different system owners for application integrations and data exchange between systems
- Experience in performing thorough unit testing and code reviews
- Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation/Clean up processes
- Experience in build and deployment of applications; required to produce quality documentation for build and deployment
- Experience in SQL Report tools and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge or working experience with DevXpress
- Support requirements analysis to develop LOE for requirements provided by the customer
- Good to have working knowledge with various LDAP systems like AD, OID, etc., and IWA integration
- Have worked in development tools – Jira, Git and Wiki (Confluence)
- Worked in Agile/Scrum team environment
- Having worked at FAA in the past is a plus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
EDUCATION: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 8/15 years of relevant experience. For Information Technology Systems Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, or Network Analysis/Design Test, any combination of Degree and relevant experience will be considered if the relevant experience requirement is satisfied.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on level of experience and education levels. JMA offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.