Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
The Equipment Operator at the Stringtown, OK Quarry, operates dozers, loaders, excavators, haul trucks or other types of large equipment used for paving or moving, grading and compacting earth, sand, gravel, stone and/or asphalt materials. Conducts routine daily inspections of equipment and maintains equipment in a clean and safe manner.
As directed and guided by the Production Supervisor, the responsibilites of the position include the following:
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental requirements are followed at all times
- Loads material into bins, into crusher, into trucks or into plant
- Moves earth or other materials from one location to another
- Performs visual and safety inspection of equipment; Maintains appearance of equipment, proper air pressure in tires, proper fluid levels and performs minor repairs as needed
- Keeps equipment clean and orderly
- Completes are paperwork that may be necessary; assists with other duties required
- Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experince: Minimum of one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and write
- Excellent driving skills
- Valid Driver’s License