Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campaign Specialist Man Woman of the Year Tulsa
at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Sales/Business Development
- FLSA Status
- Temporary Employee
Performs diverse projects and activities for the chapter to support and enhance revenue generation in support of LLS’ mission.
Reports to: Director of Campaign Excellence or other assigned staff
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY POSITION STAFFED BY A STAFFING AGENCY.
The assignment will not exceed June 30, 2020.
Additional Position Information
- Implement the comprehensive strategic plan for Man & Woman of the Year which includes organizational best practices, specific revenue and expense budget, timeline, logistics, volunteer activities and recruitment, marketing, and sponsorship plan for each event.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing comprehensive support for volunteer leadership and participants to develop and achieve personal fundraising plans, while focusing on the mission of LLS.
- Identify target audiences and build appropriate recruitment and fundraising strategies to successfully recruit, acknowledge, and retain and upgrade event donors/participants.
- Utilize proven promotional activities ensuring the success of events and to enhance public awareness of LLS and its mission.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS's mission and programs to promote the Society's fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of fundraising, communications, sales, development, event planning experience (sales background preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Demonstrates professional maturity and judgment.
- Ability to work with different leadership styles and personalities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
- Travel within the Chapter's designated area.
- May be required to work some evenings or weekends.