Linde Process Plants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Linde Process Plants, Inc.
- # of Openings
The Fabrication Technician provides hands-on support and oversight for the fabrication, assembly, and installation projects performed by the Linde Port of Catoosa facility. This position works under a minimal level of guidance and supervision from your Area Manager of the AVIP/VIP division
- Coordinates and supervises daily activities for shop fabrication or field installation jobs.
- Implements schedules and drives priorities for shop and field work.
- Reviews BOM for each job and ensures parts are ordered by materials dept.
- Interacts with project managers and customer/plant representatives as needed.
- Assists with scheduling equipment and subcontractors for shop and field projects.
- Monitors schedule, quality, and cost, and is responsible for the results of the team.
- Regularly interacts with the team, and provides instruction, coaching, and training.
- Utilizes extensive technical knowledge to assist team with fabrication and installation issues.
- Ensures that the technicians have the appropriate technical training and qualifications.
- Administers the Linde/Praxair CHWP and USEC Field Construction procedures for all jobs.
- Demonstrates support and compliance with all safety procedures and requirements.
- High School Diploma, additional education or technical training preferred.
- Minimum experience of 5 years with welding, pipe fabrication, assembly, construction.
- Ability to read and understand piping drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform computer functions such as email communication, Word, Excel, Project, etc.
- Ability to travel in the US, Canada, and Mexico, approximately 10 - 25%.