Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA (7p - 7a) - Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing
- 11-Jun-2019 to 10-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Full Time
Montereau's vision is promote longer, healthier, and happier lives by revolutionizing the way people age. We are seeking creative individuals who are committed to valuing, supporting, and uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them.
Montereau is currently seeking a CNA to work the 7p - 7a shift on our long-term care/skilled nursing unit. Must be able to work every other weekend.
Montereau CNAs provide direct care to residents, primarily for their activities of daily living, assistance with therapeutic activity programs, restorative programs, and documentation as required by the facility.
- Assist residents with transfers and positioning with and without use of mechanical lift or gait belt.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Take vital signs of residents, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory rate and record and report information.
- Assist residents with dining services and eating.
- Assist in light housekeeping duties.
- Assist in assuring the maximum quality of life for all residents by maintaining privacy, accommodating individual preferences, promoting independence, encouraging and assisting participation in facility activities and events, and communicate respectfully at all times.
- Respond to all call lights promptly. Keep call light within reach of non-ambulatory resident when unattended.
- Maintain continuous communication with team leader. Participate in report; communicate all changes and unusual observations concerning residents' physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Participate in all required in-service programs.
- Perform other related functions as required or as assigned.
- Certified Nurse Aide with a current State of Oklahoma Long Term Care certification.
- Must promote a strong positive attitude toward customer service, and possess a genuine interest in geriatric care.
- Must be able to read and write clearly and understand written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to communicate in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Must be able to take and report vital signs.
- The position frequently requires lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds, including pushing wheelchairs with loads of up to 300 lbs.