Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Technician - Pre Paint
at Navistar, inc.
- Internal Title
- PT Pre Paint
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time Employee
- Relocation Offered
Performs a variety of pre-paint and paint procedures to prepare surfaces for paint application including sanding, masking, and inspection, body repair, spray techniques and painting using manual and semi-automatic machines.
- No minimum requirements
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
Ability to correctly prepare paint areas and use related equipment
- Ability to prepare area in hard to reach and awkward positions
- Experience with body repair
- At least a year of automotive hands on experience
- Ability to achieve high performance goals with changing work directions
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationships
- Understanding Others
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.