Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Technician - Welder
at Navistar, inc.
- Internal Title
- PT Welder
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Position Type
- Contractor Converting to Employee
- Less Than 10%
- Relocation Offered
Performs a variety of welding and grinding procedures on a variety materials and parts using manual and semi-automatic machines. Performs assembly/disassembly and fasten/unfastening parts larger than hand using tools; fit, bolt, weld, cut or otherwise connect components and equipment according to specifications.
- Prior non-code welding experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
Ability to correctly prepare weld areas and set related equipment
Ability to weld areas of fitted components in a strategic pattern to minimize or avoid warpage due to post welding
- Ability to perform welding in hard to reach and awkward positions
- Ability to achieve high performance goals with changing work directions
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationships
- Understanding Others
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.