NextCare Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHYSICIAN - TULSA - FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME
at NextCare Urgent Care
NextCare, Inc. is a leading provider of urgent care services nationwide with 140 clinics in 10 states!
NextCare, Inc., operating as Access Medical Centers in Oklahoma, is currently looking for a full-time energetic and enthusiastic Physician to join our team in Tulsa.
Why Work At Access Medical Centers:
Our clinics are stand alone facilities and since they are privately owned and not associated with any larger hospital organization, we have more freedom to tailor our business to the needs of the community and our Providers. Our focus is to treat patient concerns which require immediate care and to offer an alternative to the long wait times and cost of an Emergency Room visit. We have onsite lab and x-ray and we are open extended hours during the week and available on the weekends.
The essential duties and responsibilities of an Access Medical Centers Physician include the following:
- Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with clinical best practices for a urgent care or occupational health (where applicable) setting.
- Provide compassionate and respectful patient care consistent with NextCare’s services, values and mission statement
- Treat all patients who present to the clinic and document care utilizing the documentation system.
- Take personal responsibility for appropriately coding and billing for care rendered
- Deliver exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical manner
- Maintain clinical productivity consistent with peers and industry standards for a similar setting.
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
Benefits To Working At Access Medical Centers:
- Competitive hourly rate with a lucrative MONTHLY production bonus
- 12 Hour shifts allowing more time off during the week.
- Extra money earned for supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Comprehensive 401k retirement plan
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous PTO program and CME/License Reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
As one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services, we at NextCare strive to ensure our patients experience the highest level of care. We operate 140+ clinics in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming – seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Mission is to treat you with sincerity, respect and compassion, and provide prompt, affordable, quality health care every day of the year.
At NextCare, we constantly strive to provide our patients with the highest degree of caring, excellence, integrity and results. These essential core values form the foundation of our relationships with patients, customers, investors, partners and one another. Extraordinarily high performance standards serve as critical guides for making important clinical and business decisions. The expression of these standards is evident in our behavior, our attitude, and our approach to our daily work. The product of our strict adherence to core values is the ability to harness tremendous organizational energy to achieve our goal of upholding the highest standard for quality and service within the urgent care industry. This unique combination of values, performance standards and commitment serves as the key to our success.
Our employees deserve to be rewarded for their commitment to our success. NextCare employees enjoy working for a stable company with a fast paced, friendly, supportive work environment, advancement opportunities, flexible work schedules, expansion of your skill set and employees of all status are eligible to participate in our 401(k) Plan!
NextCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full time employees, to include:
- Current Oklahoma medical license
- Current D.E.A. and OBNDD
- Board Eligibility/ Certification
- BLS Certification
- Must be comfortable with all age groups
- EHR proficient
- DOT Certification highly preferred
- Must be able to work weekend shifts and occasional holidays, the amount of these types of shifts will depend on the work location