Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician 3
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in expanding your career through experienceand exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the securityof our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place foryou. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems,products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverseprofessionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding thatthe more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As wecontinue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our corevalues, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology ServicesSector is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician 3 withaircraft hydraulic systems experience to join our growing team at Tinker Air Force Base in OklahomaCity, Oklahoma.
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, oversee hazardous waste stream, and coordinate with vendors for flight surface actuator repair.
- Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of machinery, and equipment.
- Uses hand and power tools.
- Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, pulls fluid samples and repairs or oversees machines and equipment repairs.
- Duties also include performing general maintenance of raised floor computer laboratory areas and light reconfigurations of office spaces.
- Must have high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of relevant maintenance and/or facilities experience.
- Must possess active or valid inactive U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Candidate should be familiar operating and maintaining a maintenance shop area and able to bring up ground carts and oversee hydraulics testing.
- Aircraft hydraulics experience
- Prior experience as a maintenance crew chief
Northrop Grumman is committed tohiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard torace, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, maritalstatus, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any otherprotected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, pleasevisit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions