Oklahoma Blood Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE I (TULSA, OK)
at Oklahoma Blood Institute
- 09-Sep-2019 to 23-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Full Time
APPLY NOW USING OUR QUICK 5 MINUTE APPLICATION
Oklahoma Blood Institute is actively seeking qualified candidates for a rewarding position that is responsible for delivering and retrieving processed and unprocessed blood, blood products, donor/patient samples, derivatives, equipment, and supplies to/from hospitals, mobile blood drives, centers, clinics, doctor's offices, and research facilities.
Considered applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license with zero points on their driving record.
If you are the type of person that loves to drive in all types of weather and has a passion to help save lives, this could be the perfect job for you!
Days: Tuesday through Saturday
Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver license
- Driving record must have zero points with no moving violations or accidents within the last three years. A copy of driving record must be provided before being hired.
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle pulling a trailer
- Comfortable driving in all types of severe weather during all hours of the day and night
- Must be able to lift at least 60 pounds
- Deliver, retrieve, distribute and transport Blood Products, samples, equipment, specimens, and supplies as necessary
- Process and prepare orders for distribution of blood and blood components as appropriate for customers
- Retrieve and secure products from assigned locations at closing (e.g. confirm all products are boxed and taken to main center; check rotator for platelets that might not have been boxed; check empty boxes for other blood products)
- Required to be available for and to be able to respond to "on-call" as scheduled
- Coordinate with Satellites and Mobile Blood Drive for pickup of products
- Conduct minor maintenance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment used for daily operation
- Perform quality control and maintenance equipment as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management