Oklahoma Central Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Relationship Specialist - ** $500 Sign On Bonus! **
at Oklahoma Central Credit Union
Oklahoma Central Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that serves Tulsa and its surrounding communities for over 75 years. We have 10 branches and 140 employees who strive to serve our 45,000+ member/owners through any phase or event affecting their financial well-being. Currently, we are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, great follow up and be customer-service minded. The Member Relationship Specialist provides financial solutions by offering relevant products and services to better the lives of our members.
A $500 sign on bonus will be paid out after 30 days of employment with us!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacts with members and potential members to provide accurate and exceptional member service
- Identifies and resolves member service, loan and deposit account issues
- Performs financial services to include originating loans, opening new accounts, IRAs, CDs, credit cards etc.
- Cross-sells credit union products and services based on member needs
- Balances daily transactions and assists in cash, merchandise, vault, recycler and ATM functions. Ensures appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in timely manner
- Contributes to branch and credit union’s goals and objectives
- Handle member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, money transfers etc.
- Meet Oklahoma Central member service standards by providing friendly, professional service to all members. Treat all members and co-workers courteously, tactfully and in a friendly way.
- To ensure all operations for assigned products are in compliance with governing regulations.
- To develop and improve knowledge and skills in the Member Service areas.
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- To carry out assigned responsibilities with minimum number of errors according to established department standards.
- To proactively seek opportunities to cross sell products and services for the betterment of our members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as member service skills
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity to cross-sell products and services to members
- General math aptitude
- Well-organized and attention to detail
- Ability to consistently follow up with members
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- One to three years of similar experience in a financial institution
- One to two years of customer service and/or sales experience; cross-selling products or services while maintaining productivity goals
- Previous knowledge of XP2 is preferred
- Working knowledge of regulations relating to all Credit Union deposit products and loans is a preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information
Oklahoma Central Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!