Oklahoma Central Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oklahoma Central Credit Union
Oklahoma Central Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that serves Tulsa and its surrounding communities for over 75 years. We have 10 branches and 140 employees who strive to help our 45,000+ member/owners through any phase or event affecting their financial well-being. Currently, we are seeking a Full-time Teller to join our team! The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be detailed oriented and have previous customer service experience.
Oklahoma Central Credit Union offers a great working environment with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, PTO and 40 hours per year to volunteer in the community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processes member financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, money transfers and loan payments.
- Identifies and resolves member service issues.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions accurately.
- Assists with Cash Vault, CDM and ATM functions.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services based on member needs.
- Contribute to branch and credit union’s goals and objectives.
- Delivers service to both internal and external members that are in alignment with the credit union’s Service Promises.
- Must be well organized and possess strong attention to detail
- General math aptitude
- Customer service minded
- Good sense of judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information
- Strong computer skills including typing and proficient 10-key
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience working in customer service, teller experience or cash handling is strongly preferred
Oklahoma Central Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!