Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Medical
- Hidden (19682)
- PAM Specialty Hospital of Tulsa, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for:
- The operation of department equipment and general maintenance of the facility & equipment.
- Performing duties in accordance with all applicable standards to provide a safe environment of care for employees, patients, & visitors of all ages.
- Security in the absence of a security officer and other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Performing all assigned tasks in a professional manner as to reflect the highest integrity of Plant Operations.
- Working days, evening, or night shift as assigned.
The Maintenance Tech must have:
High school diploma or equivalent.
An electrical maintenance license preferred but not required (can train).
One to two years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Maintenance background experience required, hospital maintenance experience preferred but not required
Ability to do work on his/her own without more than normal supervision.
Basic working knowledge of the fire alarm & signal systems.
Basic knowledge of how to use & maintain plant tools & equipment.
Ability to paint & perform basic drywall repairs.
Knowledge & observance of safety precautions.