Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Medical
- PAM Specialty Hospital of Tulsa, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Unit Clerk is responsible for:
- Nursing unit communication
- Serving as a receptionist
- Maintaining patient records
- Transcribing and communicating physician orders
- Maintaining order at the nursing station
The Unit Clerk must:
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Certification as a Unit Secretary is preferred
- Previous work experience in a medical environment is preferred
- Have the verbal ability to effectively express ideas and views for communication (as appropriate) with pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, visitors, and staff members
- Be able to read and write in the English language including basic medical terminology and abbreviations
- Have cognitive abilities for making judgements, memory and problem solving; flexibility to adjust to changing conditions and the various details of the job
- Have clerical ability to document in the medical record; legible handwriting to ensure retrievable information in the patient record and required reports
- Have organizational ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner