Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Case Manager
- Street Address
- 1125 South Trenton Ave. 3rd Floor Kaiser Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
Select Specialty/Regency Hospital
Use your problem solving skills everyday while thriving in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment. You will be a vital role in managing and directing a patient focused clinical plan of care developed and implemented by a team of professionals that improves quality of life and leads to a safe and timely discharge.
- Develop and implement a patient specific, safe and timely discharge plan
- Perform verification of utilization criteria reviews
- Build relationships and coordinate with payor sources to assure proper reimbursement for hospital provided services, promote costs attentive care via focus on resource management within the plan of care.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary team meetings including physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and rehabilitation therapists
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Social Worker with appropriate state licensure, other clinical backgrounds considered
- Passion for providing superior quality of care and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Adequate experience in an acute medical case management setting and confidence to manage and direct a plan of care for chronically critically ill populations
Monday through Friday schedule, Excellent Orientation Program, 6 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Personal and Family Medical Leave, Discounted membership to 7,000 gyms nationwide, Career advancement and relocation opportunities