Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Office Manager
at Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Requisition ID
- Community Name
- Countrywood Assisted Living
The Business Office Manager oversees the Accounting and Human Resources functions. They handle issues such as new hire orientation, benefits administration, payroll, file maintenance and general accounting duties. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Knowledge of computer software and internet applications.
- Maintain resident, business office and personnel files.
- Conduct new hire orientation and ensure that benefits are administered correctly.
- Assists in answering resident billing issues. Also maintains the ancillary charge worksheet on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that move-in deposits and rents are deposited in a timely manner.
- Sends monthly delinquent notices and follows collection guidelines.
- Process resident lease renewal letters.
- Ensures that payroll is accurately prepared and reported to the corporate office at the time designated.
- Ensures that accounts payable procedures are processed timely & accurately.
- Ensures that all proprietary, financial, and resident information is kept confidential.
- Monitors and records petty cash disbursements.
- Process/file workers compensation claims.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of the office, its records and restricted information.
- Participates in the Manager on Duty program.
- Attends various community events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ability to maintain a calm and respectful demeanor with all residents and employees.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- The ability to handle mulitple competing priorities.
- An Associate’s Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.