Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Chef 3
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo Schools Division is seeking an Executive Chef 3 to support one of our accounts located in the greater Tulsa, OK region. Working with the Sodexo management team, the selected candidate will provide operational support and will have a direct impact on all culinary operations, as he or she will be responsible for culinary training and food quality across the entire school district.
The Executive Chef 3 is the Senior Culinary person and this is an opportunity for a chef who has a passion for elevating food offerings, training and client/customer service. A best qualified candidate will have excellent leadership experience, be a proven trainer and a self-motivator. Additionally, the successful candidate will be well organized and able to manage multiple projects at one time. They will have a focus on revamping our food programs, employee development, safety/sanitation, quality and standards. Additionally the ideal candidate will:
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards are met including recipe compliance and food quality
- Have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and train employees
- Have a passion for food and innovation
- Develop promotions/tastings to further increase student participation
- Emphasis of food presentation, quality, execution, menu design & implementation
- Manage food and labor cost controls to meet targets
**This position will enjoy a fantastic quality of life work schedule for a Chef, typically working Monday-Friday**
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.