Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at T.D. Williamson
- Position ID
- United States
Coordinate efforts between multiple disciplines / separate organizations and manage all aspects of the multiple programs. Develop financial models to show the impact of scope changes to a project, creating alternate time lines for projects, and managing vendors and staff from multiple areas within and outside of the organization. Work to develop the maturity of the Program/Project management practice within TDW.
- Leads Project Managers and cross-functional teams working on New Product Development and Sustaining initiatives, following the product development and project management processes.
- Follows regular cadence of gate review meetings to ensure projects move through the process as appropriate and ensures all appropriate deliverables are completed in advance of the gate meeting,
- Provides project leadership to organization, by leading continuous improvement efforts in alignment with Strategy Execution office objectives.
- Works with business leaders to develop and implement program objectives that align with global strategic initiatives.
- Ensures organization is well informed, at all times, of changes to project timelines, capital expenses, etc.,
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas across business units or global entities.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels of the organization to achieve project or program objectives.
- Supports 3 year roadmap of initiatives by providing accurate project timing projections and cost estimates.
- Provides executive summaries of project status on a regular basis and presents them to the Senior Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Manages external partnerships with vendors/external technical contractors;
- Helps create pipeline forecasts and broad-based financial picture for product lines.
- Ensures programs meet or exceed budgeted capital objectives and project delivery dates.
- Exhibits and Reinforces 6 TDW Core Behaviors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, or in a technical related field; MBA preferred.
- 10-15 years of proven technical project management, including experience working with technical engineering teams.
- Three to five years’ pipeline industry preferred,
- PMP or PMP Certification through PMI desired, Six Sigma Methodologies and certification a plus,
- Superior communication skills and able to and proven ability to influence people at all levels in an organization,
- Strong problem-solving and creative innovation leadership skills with experience questioning status quo and proven experience improving work strategies.
- Ability to develop high level relationships and rapport with customers and business partners, and represent TDW on industry committees,
- Possess strong ability to exercise sound judgment in making technical decisions,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.