Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Maintenance Technician
at T.D. Williamson
Job Reference #: 6235
Posted Date3 months ago(2019-06-25 11:18 AM)
- Position ID
- United States
Perform all machine maintenance, including preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance, to increase the reliability of all TDW machinery and equipment.
- Maintains all CNC equipment and computer controls for optimum performance and reliability,
- Conducts weekly, quarterly, and annual PM/PdM’s, as scheduled by TDW Maintenance Management System,
- Utilizes understanding of interface between CNC Control and mechanics of the machine,
- Troubleshoots all mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on machinery to determine existing or potential problems with equipment.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical, mechanical malfunction, failure of equipment, systems repairs, and replaces defective components.
- Tests electrical circuits and components to locate shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts and replaces or repairs to suite.
- Troubleshoot existing PLC code Adheres to spending guidelines and policies to make the most efficient use of money;
- Responds immediately, as requested, to safety concerns.
- Implement immediate containment to protect people, products, and the facility,
- Implements permanent corrective action within an agreed upon time,
- Works with plant safety teams, as required, to implement preventives measures,
- Adheres to TDW HSE guidelines and lock-out/tag-out procedures are followed while performing maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Drives continuous improvement by utilizing existing and new preventive and predictive maintenance tools,
- Identifies chronic machine/equipment issues and works with the team to prevent recurrence,
- Expands contacts within the industry to develop knowledge, obtain information, and reduce diagnostic time and machine downtime.
- Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor,
- Works closely with Production teams, Manufacturing Engineers, and Contractors to anticipate and prevent machine/equipment malfunctions.
- Associates degree in the maintenance field or equivalent technical degree and 3-5 years of experience
- Minimum 2 year experience in trouble-shooting Programmable Logic Controllers
- Excellent troubleshooting experience including electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, motor controls, CNC manufacturing equipment, and PLCs
- Knowledge/experience with welding machines and power sources,
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, especially their application to machine tools.
- Complete understanding of Plant electrical systems, including DC voltage and AC voltage from 24V to 480V.
- Must read and interpret electrical and electronic drawings, schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches to determine problem and make appropriate repairs.
We're always looking for great people to join our team. If you didn't see a position that catches your interest please join our Talent Network. This will allow you to self identify your expertise and areas of interest.