Tribune Media Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tribune Media Company
- Job ID
- Hiring Manager
- Michael Smith
- Marketing/Creative Services
The primary responsibility of a Graphic Artist is to create, coordinate, and maintain on-air graphics for News, Production, and Promotions.
- Works with News Department to create graphics for daily news shows.
- Works with Promotions to create graphics and animation for promos
- Creates and produces animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts.
- Works with Sales, Production, and other departments to fulfill station’s graphic needs as necessary.
- Performs other graphic duties, including on-line, print work, signage, animation, and set design as assigned by Art Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fills in for other artists as needed.
- Weekend, holiday and overtime work required.
- Must be available to work station promotional events.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Strong design, illustration and typographic skills required.
- Previous Broadcast Design experience a plus.
- Experience with the Mac OS, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop computer art programs preferred.
- Degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- Knowledge of 3D animation software and HTML a plus.
Dexterity to operate computer systems, editing systems and other such equipment. Excellent eyesight and color perception needed. Must have a current and valid Oklahoma driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Tribune Broadcasting OKC LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer