We're hiringand are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customerservice experiences as a Licensed Property& Casualty Claims Adjuster with TTEC in Oklahoma City, OK.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and theprotection of our employees: Apply online,via text ‘TTEC' to 97211,or call 405-436-6273 to connectwith us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Ourpurpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than everbefore in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towardsa purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliversmiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliveramazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
* Fun, talented and witty teammates
* Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
* Family-friendly environment
* Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
* Diverse and community-minded organization
* Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
* Cool location for cool people - featuring a lifestyle campus with great outdoor spaces, a fitness center, a food court, and ample parking
* Access to major highways and city arteries
* And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
* Investigate, evaluate, and adjust low to moderately complex claims presented by or against insureds to confirm coverage, and determine legal liability in compliance with all state regulatory requirements
* Adjust low to moderately complex Auto or Property claims
* Seek guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation
* Contributes to business goals, performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
* Aptitude to acquire and apply basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance claims and industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverages and the claim handling process and procedures.
* 6 months of claims adjusting experience
* Bachelor's degree
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Computer literacy in a Windows operation environment
* Support workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.