Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MC-12/BE 350 Pilot
at Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
Oklahoma City, OK
# of Openings:
For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern military’s growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, or on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Title: MC-12/BE 350 Pilot
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The aircrew members will provide a customer-focused airborne training environment for Tactical
System Operator (TSO) Mission Qualification Training (MQT) and Continuation Training (CT) including
mission planning, mission pre-briefs, sortie execution and debrief and post-mission documentation. You
will provide flight operations for the sole purpose of maintaining mission qualification in the MC-12W for
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must hold at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with appropriate category and class ratings. An
Airline Transport Pilot Certificate preferred
• Must hold an FAA Medical Certificate appropriate to the level of Pilot Certificate;
• 1,000 flight hour minimum as Pilot in Command (all aircraft flown)
• MC-12 Operational flight experience within the last 4 years as a Military Pilot is required
• SOF-experienced Pilots with a BE-300 or 350 Type Rating with Proline 21 certification may be
• Strong background in ISR and flight support to SOF is required
• Experience in a military flight training capacity where student evaluation, mentoring and coaching
was required is highly desired
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience supporting advanced
flight training, working as part of a training team and demonstrate the ability to effectively
communicate and integrate with a ground-based training team
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Secret Clearance
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.