Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Water / Wastewater
at Woolpert, inc.
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert has been recognized for several years as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Because of our growth, we are seeking an experienced Engineer Project Manager/Seller/Doer - Water / Wastewater to be located in Oklahoma City.
- Ideal candidate will be recognized as an Industry leader in design of water distribution systems, sanitary collection systems including pump/lift stations, sanitary sewer evaluation surveys, rehabilitation and replacement recommendations.
- Looking for an eager and willing individual to help build a team to compete for project work locally and to complement Woolpert’s existing capabilities throughout the US.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of building strong relationships with potential clients and provide exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- Candidate should be known in industry affiliated professional organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Work experiences and client relationships with local and state agencies in Oklahoma.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree (preferably MS/MA) and a minimum of 10-15 years related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must have business development sales acumen and project management skills.
- Additionally, a Professional Engineering (PE) license in the state of Oklahoma, or the ability to be licensed in the state of Oklahoma within six months, is required.
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives.
- Leading Innovation and Integrity... As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
- Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn... As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
- Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
- Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.