Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 02-Aug-2019 to 01-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Broken Arrow, OK, USA
Job Summary: Assembly/Fabrication on a variety of products.
- Read and understand company mechanical schematics.
- Fabricate equipment from schematics per our department flow process.
- Receive and follow instructions from shift lead or supervisor.
- Flexible and able to work on multiple jobs during one shift.
- Respect and care for company tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Eliminate waste of materials when possible (pipe, fittings, etc.)
- Clean work area and put up all tools at the end of each shift.
- Perform work in a manner that keeps employee safe at all times.
- Willing to be trained and licensed on department specific equipment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to act without instruction.
- Ability to multi-task and give feedback in a timely manner.
- Complete daily task with a sense of urgency.
- Any other Zeeco work related task you are asked to perform.
- Must be able to read tape measure, drawings/prints
- Must have knowledge using band saw, hand/power tools, pneumatic impact/tools, paint and blast cabinet
- Must have knowledge operating pipe bender, threader, pipe fitting, tube bending
- Knowledge operating forklift and/or pallet jack preferred
- Hydrotesting experience a plus
Mental Requirements: Must possess sufficient interpersonal skills to effectively interact with persons inside and outside the Company. Must be able to work under stress and handle multiple priorities. Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations related to job requirements. Must be able to maintain and process job-related paperwork effectively.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand/be on your feet for long periods of time. Must have the ability to work in areas where temperatures and noise levels can be extreme. Walking up and down stairs. Must not present a risk of injury to self or others while engaged in company duties. Must be able to tolerate shop environment and exposures associated with welding and industrial equipment manufacturing and apply appropriate safety equipment when required. Must be able to work overtime as required.