Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 27-Mar-2019 to 26-Nov-2019 (CST)
- Broken Arrow, OK, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs to assure quality products are delivered on time and cost budget controls are followed. Duties include confirming equipment selection, coordinating schedule for drafting and manufacturing, maintaining a cost budget, and handling technical and commercial correspondence as required.
Review Shop Order file and confirm scope of supply based on customer specifications and sales quotation.
- Confirms equipment selection and design and perform / coordinate required calculations and sketches to establish equipment design.
- Coordinates drafting for job. Makes sure all required drawings are completed. Reviews customer mark-up prints and instructs drafting as to disposition.
- Establishes and tracks the cost budget for jobs by working with Sales Department and cost specialists.
- Maintains delivery schedule for job based on Customer requirements and Zeeco workloads, including coordination of drafting, purchasing, manufacturing and quality control. Pre-order materials as required for meeting delivery.
- Informs Quality Control Department of customer / job specifications.
- Coordinates all required technical and commercial correspondence related to the job. This includes all internal communications and all correspondence with the Customer, end user, sales reps, and/or outside consultants.
- Instructs drafting and support staff when and what drawings are to be sent to any parties involved in the project.
- Notifies sales and estimating departments when changes occur to the scope of supply and/or design of the equipment that affect the price. Coordinates written advise and price resolution with Customer concerning price revisions.
- Notifies Order Entry Department concerning revisions to Shop Order write-up and make sure this document is properly revised.
- Notifies Accounting Department when billings are to be sent.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Some of these duties may include
- Test furnace duties
- Burner design
- Quotation/sales support
- Field/sales trips
- Design Engineering
B.S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) and/or five (5) years related experience in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have personal computer skills.